After Android and iPhone, India’s popular online recharge service, Freecharge now on your Windows Phone.
India’s popular online service Freecharge has been on Android and on iOS for quite some time. It was also present on Windows App Store, but just as a web wrapper and so, pretty outdated. Today, Freecharge launched the native app for Windows Phone which will let users recharge their phone, data card and DTH services. And now, Freecharge is pretty popular in India because they give away coupons for use at popular food chains and retailers.
Here are the features listed on the Windows Phone Store:
- Prepaid Mobile recharge for all operators such as Airtel , Vodafone, Reliance, Tata Docomo, Idea, Aircel, BSNL, etc.
- Postpaid mobile bill payments for all operators such as Airtel, Vodafone, Reliance, Tata Docomo, Idea, Loop, BSNL, etc.
- DTH (Television or TV) recharge for all operators such as Tata Sky, Airtel Digital TV, Reliance Big TV, Dish TV, Sun Direct, Videocon d2h, etc.
- Data Card recharge for all operators (Tata Photon, Reliance Netconnect, MTS Mblaze, Vodafone, Airtel, etc.)
- View tariff plans of full talktime, top up, 3G and 2G usage for all major operators for prepaid mobile recharge
- Pay using debit card, credit card or net banking for all leading banks such as State bank of India (SBI), ICICI, HDFC, Axis Bank etc.
- FreeCharge credits for super quick mobile recharge experience. Your money is always in safe hands.
- Use saved cards to make even faster recharges
- View your older recharges and payments to recharge faster
- 100% Secure: all your transactions are 128 bit SSL secured with trust seal from industry leaders such as VeriSign and PCI-DSS.
- Customer support to handle any kind of unexpected issue
It got very negative review on the Windows app store because of being just a web warapper, but looks like now people will love this updated version which has a Windows Phone UI and works well. Now, recharges can be one from right within the app. And the best part, a particular amount can be kept on the wallet so that you don’t nee to recharge using your credit/debit card. Give it a try and tell us how it is.