Redmi Note 7 Pro was launched into the Indian market for a starting price of Rs. 13,999 for the 4GB RAM variant with 64GB storage. The higher variant with 6GB RAM and 128GB onboard storage is priced at Rs. 16,999. But, even after subsequent sales, there are many who aren’t able to grab the device yet. This is expected as it’s Xiaomi and hype is higher than what the brand can offer actually, just like most other Redmi Note devices, the Redmi Note 7 Pro is surely very good but hardly there are stocks available.
After Redmi Note 7 Pro, a few devices were launched in India and Redmi Note 7 Pro isn’t the only phone out there, so if you are frustrated after attempting to grab the phone in multiple sales, here are the best Redmi Note 7 Pro alternatives.
Redmi Note 7 Pro Alternatives
1. RealMe 3 Pro
RealMe 3 Pro is the latest and best from RealMe, the brand that is giving some tough competition to Redmi Note 7 Pro. The RealMe 3 Pro has got everything one expects from a smartphone in 2019, along with the bells and whistles of solid processing power and great camera features that are scarce to be found under this price segment. Features like 960 super slow-mo video recording and the VOOC 3.0, which can charge the phone from 0%-50% under half an hour are some of the things that make the phone appealing! Here are its key specs.
RealMe 3 Pro Key Specifications
- 6.3 inches (16 cm) bezel-less display with waterdrop notch, with Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 4GB or 6GB RAM, 64GB or 128GB onboard storage
- Triple Slot [4G VoLTE+4G VoLTE+microSD]
- Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 710, along with Adreno 616 GPU
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with ColorOS 6
- A 16MP f/1.7 Primary Sensor, 5MP f/2.4 Secondary Camera
- 25 MP f/2.0 Selfie Camera
- 4045 mAh Battery with 20W VOOC 3.0
The RealMe 3 Pro is no undoubtedly a very worthy competitor of Redmi Note 7 Pro, and if you are tired of bullshit flash sales and ads, you should surely grab the RealMe 3 Pro. As of now, RealMe 3 Pro is undoubtedly the best Redmi Note 7 Pro alternative you can grab!
2. Zenfone Max Pro M2
ASUS came out of silence after a long gap and introduced new phones under its Zenfone Max Series. The first new phone under the series was the Zenfone Max Pro M1, which was a hit in the market and then the Zenfone Max Pro M2 came with improvements in many aspects like design, camera, and processing power.
Zenfone Max Pro M2 Key Specifications
- 6.26-inch [19:9] IPS LCD Notch display
- 3/32, 4/64, 6/64GB storage variants, expandable up to 2TB
- Triple SIM Slot [4G LTE / VoLTE+4G LTE/VoLTE+MicroSD]
- Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 with AIE
- Adreno 512 GPU
- Android v8.1 Oreo [AOSP]
- A 12MP f/1.8 main sensor along with a 5MP depth-sensing camera, EIS
- 13MP f/2.0 front-facing camera with LED flash
- 5,000mAh Li-Ion battery [10W Charger]
- 3.5mm headphone jack
If you are someone who likes Stock Android and wants to enjoy benefits like using Google Camera, without rooting the device and retaining warranty, you should definitely go for the Zenfone Max Pro M2. Also, if you pick it up, you would be able to save some money as well which you can invest in buying something else.
3. Samsung Galaxy A30
Earlier, the Samsung Galaxy A-Series phones were considered to be a good choice if someone has got a budget of above Rs. 20000, but lately, due to heaving competition in the smartphone market in India, Samsung has also been quite aggressive and the recently launched Samsung Galaxy A50 is a phone that is quite a nice choice, if you want a premium feel, great display, and a cleaner UI. Have a look at the specs first though, before you make up your mind.
Samsung Galaxy A30 Key Specifications
- 6.4-inch [19.5:9] Super AMOLED display [water drop notch]
- 3/32 GB, 4/64 GB storage variants, expandable up to 512 GB
- Triple SIM Slot [4G LTE / VoLTE + 4G LTE/VoLTE + MicroSD]
- Powered by Exynos 7904 [14nm]
- Mali-G71 MP2 GPU
- Android v9.0 Pie [OneUI]
- A 16MP f/1.7 main sensor along with a 5MP f/2.2 ultra-wide camera
- 16MP f/2.0 front-facing camera
- 4,000mAh Li-Po battery [supports fast charging, 15W Charger]
- 3.5mm headphone jack
Apart from the specs, if I talk about real life experience with the Samsung Galaxy A30, it is a really nice phone. The Super AMOLED Display is something that I miss on every other device in this price segment. Though the device isn’t as powerful as the RealMe 3 Pro or the Redmi Note 7 Pro, I didn’t have issues as I hardly play games on smartphones! Also, the latest Android 9.0 Pie with Samsung’s new OneUI on top is quite fluid and is definitely better for users like me, who hate bloatware disguised as system apps and ads!
4. Oppo K1
Oppo K1 is made for those who want to have a futuristic looking phone in their hands, at a minimal price. Yes, the highlight of this phone has to be the in-display fingerprint scanner. Though there are subtle compromises regarding the hardware, as well as software, the phone still stands out in the crowd due to just one feature. And that’s why we recommend the Oppo K1 as a Redmi Note 7 Pro alternative.
Oppo K1 Key specifications
- 6.4-inch [19.5:9] Super AMOLED Display [water drop notch]
- 4/64 GB, 6/64 GB storage variants, expandable up to 256 GB
- Triple SIM Slot [4G LTE / VoLTE +4G LTE/VoLTE + MicroSD]
- Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 [14nm]
- Adreno 512 GPU
- Android v8.1 Oreo [Color OS 5.2]
- A 16MP f/1.8 main sensor along with a 2MP f/2.4 depth-sensing camera
- 25MP front-facing camera for selfies
- 3,600mAh Li-Ion battery [10W Charger]
- 3.5mm headphone jack
5. Nokia 7.1
Many of you might be shocked to see the Nokia 7.1 in the list of Redmi Note 7 Pro competitors, but the fact is that this is probably the best phone in this price segment if you want a fluid experience. There are some compromises in terms of processor, battery, etc. But, the Nokia 7.1 is smooth with Stock Android, now running Android 9.0 Pie out of the box. And one fact stands true for any Nokia device and for the Nokia 7.1 as well- Nokia won’t make you wait for updates!
Nokia 7.1 Key specifications
- 5.84 inches fullHD+ display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection, supports HDR10
- 4GB RAM, 64GB onboard storage
- Hybrid Slot [4G VoLTE+4G VoLTE or 4G VoLTE+microSD]
- Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 636, along with Adreno 509 GPU
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- A 12MP f/1.8 Primary Sensor, 5MP f/2.4 Secondary Camera
- 5 MP f/2.4 Selfie Camera
- 3060 mAh Battery
Nokia 7.1 is not huge, but rather a phone that tries to be as compact as possible with a full HD display that supports HDR10, it has USB-C port while still retaining the 3.5mm headphone jack and it runs the purest Android, along with regular updates from HMD Global. So, if you are not someone who plays a lot of games, and enjoys carrying a premium phone, the Nokia 7.1 is for you.
So, these are the best Redmi Note 7 Pro alternatives that you can consider if you haven’t been able to grab it yet. Also, do let us know if you have any other suggestions!