Hey Clashers, we have an exciting news for you. SuperCell, the firm behind Clash of Clans and Boom Beach today announced the launch of Clash Royale, a completely new experience for Clash of Clans fans. Clash Royale is now available in selected countries- Canada, Hong Kong, Australia, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Finland and New Zealand. However, we expect the Clash Royale to be available in other countries as well. So, how is it different from Clash of Clans? Let’s have look at the features of the game itself.
- Duel players from around the world in real-time and take their Trophies
- Destroy opponent’s towers and win Crowns to earn epic Crown chests
- Build and upgrade your card collection with dozens of your favorite Clash troops, spells and defenses along with the Clash Royale Family.
- Construct your ultimate Battle Deck to defeat your opponents
- Battle through Multiple Arenas all the way to the top
- Challenge your Clanmates and friends to a private duel
- Learn different battle tactics by watching the best duels on TV Royale
And in case if you’re curious to have a look into the game, here’re few screenshots.
Clash Royale- In Game Screenshots
So, you can play with other players around the world and win many stuffs, including trophies for successful attacks, you get crowns, chests by destroying opponent’s towers. You can have different card collections by upgrading troops and spells, and of course defense is also required. You can also challenge your clan members and friends on social media or private duels. Clash Royale is available in limited countries as I have mentioned, but you can download and play from the apk file which I just now uploaded to Dropbox and play.
I will also add links to Google Drive and Android File Host if I can. However, keep one thing in mind- If you’re thinking about gemming , you may face irregular prices on the Store as the prices are being auto-converted from the currencies of the countries where the game has been launched officially. However, you can still purchase gems and play. This pricing problem will get fixed as soon as it is launched in your country.