In order to use this process, it is necessary to root your device. Follow our method “How to root Moto X, running on Android 4.4.4”
- Download Total Commander from Play Store or HERE.
- Install it in your Device.
- Open Total Commander and goto Root of System. (/ )
- Open the etc folder.
- Find the file named “hosts”, and hold it for 3 seconds. Choose edit file, and choose Total Commander Text Editor if prompted.
- Delete everything and paste this at the first line: ” 127.0.0.1 localhost”. Copy it exactly, dont modify anything.
- Save the file and overwrite if needed.
Once again feel free in you need any help regarding this issue. Mention Thanks, if it helped you.