[Root Required] We had seen an error coming up after rooting the Moto X, Moto G and Moto E, running on updated Android 4.4.4. Here is the Fix to solve the “No Connection” error on Play store for Moto X, Moto G and Moto E for Android ver 4.4.4.
In order to use this process, it is necessary to root your device. Follow our method “How to root Moto X, running on Android 4.4.4”
1. Download Total Commander from Play Store or HERE.
2. Install it in your Device.
3. Open Total Commander and goto Root of System. (/ )
4. Open the etc folder.
5. Find the file named “hosts”, and hold it for 3 seconds. Choose edit file, and choose Total Commander Text Editor if prompted.
6. Delete everything and paste this at the first line: ” 127.0.0.1 localhost”. Copy it exactly, dont modify anything.
7. Save the file and overwrite if needed.
Once again feel free in you need any help regarding this issue. Mention Thanks, if it helped you.