There were days when we wonder looking at those fancy movies like Star Wars, Iron Man, Total Recall and so on where holographic illusions are created to steal the show. But days have passed so fast that the illusions are made real in today’s tech world.
We introduce the genuinely innovative Estar Takee Estar1 Holographic 3G Phablet to the centre of the stage.
The Takee 1 packs some power punch features:
- 5.5 inch FHD Corning Gorilla Glass Screen
- MTK6592 2.0GHz True OctaCore
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB Internal Memory
- 5MP Primary and 13MP secondary Cameras
- 2500mAh Li-Po battery battery
- Sensors: G-Sensor, Gyroscope, Ambient light sensor and Digital compass
- Unique holographic display screen provides the user with immersive, realistic content.
- A revolutionary eye-tracking technology further improves HD visuals for personalized 3D experience.
- AudioCauldron 3D Sound headphone technology for augmented reality listening to enjoyment.
The Phablet has dual SIM slots, mini-SIM + micro SIM and operates at Dual Sim Dual Standby Mode. Both SIM cards handle 3G speed of up to 2100MHz.
It was originally launched by Estar for $850 but the largely popular e-commoerce giant Gearbest.com is offering a huge discount of about 85% and it’s currently listed for $130.
The discount is only for a limited time until 20th Sep as a pre-sale price and is expected to increase after that. If you’re looking for buying a cool unique gadget which would wow your friends and neighbours, then Takee 1 it is.
Estar’s attempt of Takee 1 is the first of many to come in near future and we presume it is a bold move by this Chinese company. Pretty soon we would be having a holographic smartwatch which laughs at Moto 360 or whatever that’s in the market now.
Are you looking to buy one?
What do you think about this 3D Holographic Smartphone, let us know in the comments?