Google Play Store update 4.9.13 out now: Material design and content pages
Google showed off its Material Design element at the Google I/O 2014. This version was the completely revamped structure of the Play Store based on the Material Design. The new version is now rolling out and will reach the whole world in few days.
This Play Store update now starts a league of apps which will be based on Material Design concept and other content pages.
Few of the noticeable UI changes are as follows:
- The app pages is completely rebranded from scratch with loads of animations and visual effects. UI is much cleaner.
- App Description is now full screened which includes the Change-log of the application too. You will see the Change-log in this area only for the apps which you have installed. For the ones you are yet to install, they can be found by expanding the App Description section.
- New badges, new animations, a new header consisting of the video associated with the application.
- Permissions section also added to the description.
- Share button removed from the top header section and added after the Featured Comments section.
- Google +1 given more room to explore.
If you cant wait for the update to reach to you then we have provided a download link below for your ease. Just download it and install the APK over your current Play Store.