IFA 2014: Microsoft announced Lumia 730 and 735 ‘selfie’ phones
Earlier this morning at #MoreLumia IFA event in Berlin, Microsoft announced Lumia 730,735 along with Lumia 830. The Lumia 730 and Lumia 735, with its 5 MP front camera, focuses on the ” selfie generation” and Skype users.
The Lumia 730 along with Dual sim is expected to go on sale for $262 USD(Rs. 15790) and the Lumia 735 along with 4G LTE will go on sale for $288 USD(Rs. 17350) . The Lumia 720 cost around €249(Rs. 19570) when it was launched initially.
Lumia 730 is ahead of its predecessor Lumia 720 by adding in 1 GB of RAM, a faster 1.2 GHz Quad-core processor and a 4.7-inch 1280 x 720 HD display.
Lumia 730 and 735 complete specifications:
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update 1 with Lumia Denim
- Cellular: 3G & DSDS RoW variant: GSM 850 MHz, 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 1900 MHz; WCDMA 850 MHz, 900 MHz, 1900 MHz, 2100 MHz; Speed GSM: EGPRS/296kbps/236.8kbps; HSPA+: 21.1Mbps/5.76Mbps
- Memory: 1GB RAM
- Storage: 8 GB internal user memory; 15 GB OneDrive cloud storage , micro SD expandable up to 128 GB
- Display: 4.7″ HD OLED (1280 x 720, 16:9), 316 PPI, Curved glass (2.25D), Clear Black Technology, Super Sensitive Touch, High Brightness Mode, Sunlight readability enhancements
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 (MSM8926) 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
- Primary camera: 6.7 MP FF ZEISS, f/1.9, Full HD video (1920 x 1080 @ 30fps) and LED Flash
- Secondary camera: Full HD 5 MP wide angle (2596×1948) f/2.4
- Size: 134.7 x 68.5 x 8.7 (volumetric) mm, Weight: 133g
- Connectivity: NFC, A-GPS/GLONASS, BeiDou, WIFI 802.11 b/g/n, micro USB, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, Micro SIM
- Battery: Removable 2220 mAh battery, exchangeable shell
- Audio: 3.5 mm AV connector (AHJ), Dual microphone, FM Radio, Internet radio
Lumia 730 also comes with interchangeable shells, additional ram than previous Lumia 720 and a 720p HD display with better camera.