[ROM] [HOW TO] install Note III V2.0.0 for Xolo Q800
Xolo Q800 had been a pretty good phone, small sized, not too huge nor too small, dual sim, neatly designed and good specs and still many people own this phone. Just to make them a little happy, we are proving a way to make their phone look even better with some tweaks. This is kind of mod which will combine the Galaxy Note III with Kitkat UI. And it's not just for fashion or anything, it has many advantages also, here are a few:
1) Note III UI Is Modded With Kitkat UI
2) Air Gesture supported (with Touchwiz launcher and gallery app only)
3) Smart Scroll Supported
4) Smart Pause Supported
5) Fully Deodex
6) Floating Window
And there are a lot, just try it out. You will love it.
CAUTION: NEITHER THE IGADGETSWORLD TEAM AND ITS AFFILIATES, WORKERS OR ANY STAFF NOR THE DEVELOPERS ASSOCIATED WITH THE DEVELOPMENT INCLUDING THE XDA DEVELOPERS OR ANY OF ITS MEMBERS WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY KIND OF PHYSICAL, FINANCIAL OR ANY OTHER KIND OF DAMAGE/LOSS. GO THROUGH THE PROCEDURE CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING.
Instructions for Installing Rom
1) Copy the zip file to the MicroSd after you have downloading from here.
2) Switch off your mobile.
3) Go to recovery, either TWRP or ClockWardMod.
4) Clear cache, dalvik cache and system.
5) Then select the rom file from sdcard and select install