Touchless control to every Android device: A Simple Trick
Moto X and Nexus devices have a great feature that allows the users to access Google now from anywhere, even though the lock screen. Just like SIRI in iPhone, Google has enabled the feature of voice recognition, even your phone is in lock mode. It was named as “TOUCHLESS CONTROL” in Moto X. Read more about the Moto X review and its upcoming device and greatest competitor “Moto X+1” smartphone. The touchless control enables the users to use their smartphone to have live interaction and it looks as if you are talking with your phone. The siri feature in iPhone is not well advanced the way “Motorola” and “Google” has developed “Android”.
We made a trick to make “Touchless control” to enable in all android devices so that you can use the “Ok Google” feature. Follow the below procedure to activate the “Touchless control”
- You need to download two apps “Google now” and “Google now Launcher”.
- Install both the apps on your android device: “Google now” and “Google now Launcher”.
- Open Google Now
- Search for “OK Google everywhere“
- Click any link [may be unnecessary but I did it]
- Back out to Google Now
- Go to Settings>Voice
- Audio History and Anywhere Detection should now be available as settings.
- Select language as US ENGLISH, as Default language.
One suggestion that we’d like to give Google is giving an option for customizing the hot word. Considering the fact that Google’s Android is the World’s most selling operating system, once folks get a hang of this voice assistant, we’ll start listening to “Ok Google” everywhere. A personalize hot-word would come really handy for. This helps
Leave your valuable comments.
A Simple Trick to activate “Touchless control” make any Android device to access “OK GOOGLE” from Anywhere.