Google X smartphone is a conceptual design by designer Jason Chen, we already know that Google take over the Motorola company to their hands, Google and Motorola joined together now to make some extra ordinary concept smartphones, we, igadgetsworld team already posted Google and Motorola concept- Nexus 6X, a Concept Smartphone by Google and Motorola , read it if you missed that concept Nexus 6X.
Google X smartphone specifications:
This Google X smartphone specs are based on the assumptions and ideas by designer Jason Chen, he made this concept as a cinema 4D.
- Design is very similar to Iphone 5
- Dimensions: 126 x 63 x 7.2 mm
- 4.7 inch display with full hd display
- 13 MP primary camera supposed to present as per his concept
- Runs with android 4.2 jelly bean can be updated to android 5 key lime pie
- 2 GB of RAM, internal around 16/32 GB
- Expandable memory present
- Snapdragon 800 cpu present inside
Here are some more Google X smartphone concept images:
I hope you like this concept of Google X smartphone ! please like it and share it on FB and tweet about it!
credits: Designer Jason chen