HTC has launched the One ME dual sim smartphone in India, which was announced in China earlier this month. The HTC One ME has a 5.2-inch Quad HD screen, and the phone is powered by a 2.2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795T) 64-bit processor. The HTC One ME runs Android 5.0 Lollipop out of the box, with HTC Sense UI on top. The HTC One ME also has a fingerprint sensor on the home button. It has multi-directional touch-based sensors that lets you place your finger on the sensor in any direction to unlock your phone. The phone sports a 20.7-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash and an Ultra-pixel front-facing camera.
In case of GPU, the phone houses PowerVR G6200 GPU. In terms of RAM, it has 3GB of RAM and for storage it has 32GB of internal storage, which can be expanded via microSD card. The phone also has dual BoomSound speakers with Dolby audio. For connectivity, the One ME has got 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n (2.4 and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS with GLONASS. The phone houses a 2840mAh battery.
HTC One ME dual sim specifications:
- 5.2-inch (1440 x 2560 pixels) Quad HD display
- 2.2 GHz MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795T) Octa-Core 64-bit processor with PowerVR G6200 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 5.0 Lollipop with HTC Sense 7 UI
- 20.7MP rear camera with dual LED flash, 4K Video recording
- Ultrapixel front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture,
- Dual BoomSound speakers with Dolby audio
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n (2.4 and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS with GLONASS
- 2840mAh battery
The HTC One ME dual sim comes in two colors- Classic Rose Gold and Meteor Grey and is priced at Rs 40500 in India. It will go on sale by the end of this June.
Last Updated on by