iAP Cracker Alternative for iOS 6.1.3: LocaliAPstore – Get Paid Purchases Free
There are thousands of apps and games available in iOS which are trendy and useful. But the main disadvantage is they are paid. Even if there are tweaks and hacks available on Cydia store, regarding cracking of Apps and games, users are very much interested in getting the direct downloads for the paid apps, that should be available free. The other main reason is, a large number of best and excellent apps and games are not available even in Cydia itself.
We have previously published hands-on that was the biggest hit, but it was incompatible for iOS 6.1.3+ as per user’s review. So we are updating this LocaliAP store, which will be used as alternative for iOS 6.1.3+
How to Get LocaliAPstore
- It works on iOS 5+, 6.1.2, 6.1.3 and 6.1.4 for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. There are a few things which must be on your iOS that is listed below.
- Jailbreak is must to get the LocaliAPstore app installed on your iPhone or iPad. If you haven’t jailbroken your iTouch device, then I have something for you. RedSnOw is the best tool to jailbreak iOS 5+ while you can use EvasiOn to jailbreak your iOS 6+. Local iAP store is a Cydia app so you must have Cydia too in your iDevice.
- Now add Cydia repo to download and install this application. First, you need to tap on Manage button, then tap on Sources, now Edit and then Add option to add a repo for this application. Add “
- The final step is, searching the app. Search “LocaliAPstore” in Cydia search feature using above repo source. A result will show up with the application. Install it on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
For a better understanding of this process, please follow: Installing iAP cracker, Here the process is similar to iAP cracker. Images are posted for better understanding.
How to Use LocaliAPstore
- What exactly LocaliAPstore does is, it allows you to download and install paid apps at free with a little hack using Cydia. You don’t need to configure any options via Setting menu. It’s like plug and play app.
- Launch LocaliAPstore and run it in the background. Open the in-app application and search for any paid app. Make sure that app or game has one-time charge rather than subscription based. Now click on buy button out there from app purchase page.
- You will be redirected to item installation page, it means that LocaliAP store app works for this app. If you are redirected to Apple login page where it ask you for login Id, it means this hack is not working for this app or game. Try another.