Landvo L500S smartphone: Cheapest Octa-core smartphone under $100
We’re coming up with yet another cheapest Octa-core smartphone- Landvo L500S which is priced below $100. Earlier we posted the world’s cheapest Octa-core smartphone -Mlais M9 which was priced at $86.99, well it’s past and now this new Landvo L500S is far cheaper than the earlier Octa-core smartphone.
Landvo L500S smartphone design is inspired by several Lenovo smartphones but what caught us most is its price tag with those high-end specifications. Before revealing it’s price tag let us know more about this smartphone.
Landvo L500S Key specifications:
- A 5.0 inch LCD Capacitive touch screen with a resolution of 854 x 480 pixels.
- Powered with a 1.4 GHz Octa-core processor with MTK6592 Chipset.
- Uses ARM Mail-450MP4 GPU to render high-end graphics.
- Equipped with 1 GB of RAM and 8 GB ROM
- A 5.0MP primary camera ( interpolation to 8.0MP possible) while the secondary/front camera is of 2.0MP (interpolation to 3.0MP)
- Runs on Android v 4.4 (KitKat), 3G Connectivity
- Dual SIM ( one is micro while the other is standard )
SmartWake (5 points touch) and Gesture Sensing are some of the notable features in this 3G Dual SIM smartphone.
So, what’s the price for this smartphone ? $80 or $90 ? well, if this is your guess, you’re wrong. Since the starting of this review, we’ve been saying it is the cheapest and is priced under $100, the actual price of this smartphone is just $69.99. Isn’t it the cheapest comparing to the earlier Mlais M9 and several other cheap smartphones we posted ?
GearBest ( the leading Chinese e-commerce site) is selling this smartphone for just $69.99 and ships it internationally. The phone is available in two variants (black and white) and there’re few things that a buyer needs to know.
- Check whether this smartphone is compatible with the frequency of your country.
- It ships internationally ( free shipping), if your country is not listed, kindly contact the customer service.
- The charger will be provided based on country ( as countries might run on different operating frequencies)
It supports multiple languages and you can mail for your preferred language and the customer service will load the phone with that language ( If they have)
Installing 3rd party ROM might void the warranty.
If you’re looking for a low-budget, octa core processor with moderate specifications then this your choice.