Huawei Consumer Business Group, the company with a lot of controversies and innovations has finally launched its mid-range Huawei Y9s in India for a price of Rs. 19,990. Huawei Y9s is targeted at Generation-Y and comes equipped with a bouquet of premium features at an affordable price.
Huawei Y9s is one of the few smartphones that are launched in India during the COVID-19 lockdown. Huawei CBG is very confident that this launch marks a new beginning and they want to revive their position in the Indian smartphone market very soon. For this reason, they are targeting the young population of India i.e., Gen-Y. To attract the young generation, the phone is packed with a lot of premium features ranging from a notch-less display to a 48MP rear camera.
Huawei Y9s Key Specifications
- Huawei Y9s comes with a 6.59″ Ultra Fullview display with a whopping 91% screen-to-body ratio and it doesn’t have any notch.
- There’s a triple camera setup on the rear side where the main sensor is of 48MP complimented with an 8MP ultra-wide and a 2MP depth sensor.
- On the front-side, there’s a 16MP pop-up camera that takes perfect selfies even in low lights.
- On the memory front, the phone has 128GB onboard storage which can be further expanded to 512GB [SD Card] and a 6GB RAM
- There’s a side-mounted fingerprint sensor on top of the power button which unlocks the phone in just 0.3 seconds
- Huawei Y9s is powered by Kirin 710F octa-core chipset and comes with the latest EMUI 9.1 and has 4,000mAh battery capacity
Huawei Y9s – Pricing & Availability
Huawei Y9s comes in 3 colors – Breathing Crystal, Phantom Purple, and Midnight Black and is exclusively available on Amazon India for Rs. 19,990. The information on availability is unknown at this moment. You can head over to Amazon India to get notified of the sale.
It’s quite evident that Huawei Y9s will not have access to Google PlayStore and instead comes with Huawei’s very own AppGallery. Now it’s up to consumers’ to decide on whether to purchase this new mid-range phone or not.