Samsung's Galaxy J1 is launching on Feb 11th exclusively via Amazon in India. This budget friendly smartphone is priced at Rs. 7,190 which might be a competitor for the existing budget friendly smartphones.
Recently the South Korean tech giant already launched the Galaxy J1 in Malaysia and today Amazon India tweeted that there will be an exclusive release of this smartphone with some exciting offers tomorrow. Without coming to any conclusion regarding this smartphone let's see the specs first.
Samsung Galaxy J1 Key specifications:
- A 4.3-inch display with a resolution of 800 x 480 Pixels
- Powered by 1.2 GHz dual-core processor and runs on Android v4.4 (KitKat)
- 512MB of RAM and 4GB internal memory
- Memory can be expandable up to 64GB with microSD
- 5MP auto focus rear camera with LED Flash & 2MP front-facing camera
- Connectivity features like 3G, HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 1850mAh battery with ultra power saving mode
- Available in 3 colors- Blue, White and Black
This might be another entry level smartphone from Samsung, notably the first in the J series segment. Comparing to already available smartphones like Moto E, Zenfone 4, the specs are not up to the mark. Recently Moto E's price slashed by Rs. 1000 and is now available only for Rs. 5,999.
We mayn't say this will be the best budget smartphone for the users with tight budget around 8K. Let us do a review on this smartphone so we can compare the performance with the smartphones in that price tag.
There's no hint regarding the offers attached to the smartphone but we're hoping there will be data connectivity offers and as usual Dropbox storage.