Xiaomi officially launched xiaomi Redmi 1S in India with a low price tag of just Rs, 5,999/- and its second most awaited phone from Xiaomi after it’s most popular smartphone Xiaomi Mi3, which dominated the sales and made the flipkart down too. The price of the Redmi 1s is quite reasonable which is Rs.5999! With at price its a direct competition to Moto E which costs Rs.6999.
Xiaomi is using the same FlipKart route to sell their phones and selling will start from September 2nd. Users who wish to purchase can register their e-mail IDs from today evening(26th August).
The Xiaomi Redmi 1S has created quite a buzz with mind-blowing specification of the phone and the price its being sold with. This phone will be a definite hit in India. Earlier in our posts and based on other reports we thought the price would be similar to the Moto E i.e., Rs. 6,999/- but as from the official launch Mi India made an initiative to reduce the price of Redmi 1s, so users tend to buy this one rather than go with Motorola Moto E
Here is the image showing the comparison between Redmi 1s and it’s rivals like Zenfone 5, Moto E, Moto G etc:
Xiaomi Redmi 1S Specifications:
- Dual SIM (Mini-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Body Dimensions: 137 x 69 x 9.9 mm (5.39 x 2.72 x 0.39 in)
- Weight: 158 g (5.57 oz)
- Display: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, Corning Gorilla Glass 2
- Size: 720 x 1280 pixels, 4.7 inches (~312 ppi pixel density)
- MIUI 5.0
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory with SD card support
- Camera: Primary 8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash, Secondary 1.6 MP, 720p@30fps
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8228 Snapdragon CPU Quad-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A7 with GPU Adreno 305
- Battery: Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery