Redmi 1s is ready for its Third batch sale, to be sold on Sept 16. Flipkart is ready to ship another 40,000 units of Redmi 1s with the same marketing strategy of creating greater hype among the Xiaomi Smartphones. After the release of Google Android ONE and few other better Competitors like Moto G (2nd Gen) for Xiaomi Redmi 1, it was predicted that the number of buyers are going to decrease this September 16th.
During the last sale, on September 9th,where Flipkart has sold 40k units in just 3.2 seconds is another great event which surpassed the sales of its Sibling Xiaomi Mi3, which is twice greater than Redmi 1s in regard to Specifications, Design and Battery.
It was never a difficult method to add Xiaomi Redmi 1s to cart, if you could follow our tips and tricks. Just follow our process, how we bought Xiaomi Redmi 1s smartphone in our previous sale on September 9th. Read more here. The Chrome plugin is working pretty good in adding up the Xiaomi Redmi 1s to Cart.
BEST TIPS AND TRICKS:
1. Ensure that you have registered on Flipkart for the Redmi sale beforehand so that you are eligible for the purchase. The registration link can be found here.
2. Install the Chrome plugin from buyhatke. Click here for the plugin.
3. Upon right clicking the extension icon (looked like a rupee bag symbol on top right in chrome) , selected options and checked boxes for automatically adding Xiaomi devices (Redmi 1s) to cart and clicked on save settings.
4. Now log in to the to Flipkart with the account using which you had registered for the device Redmi 1s
5. When the sale was about to start in about 10-15 minutes, once again repeat the step 3 , and this time it automatically openes a new tab in chrome with timing counter at bottom of the page.
6. Kept this page open and untouched and open the flipkart page in different browser to enable manual mode of adding Redmi 1s to cart. This prevents the chance of losing the Redmi 1s through auto adding by buyhatke.
7. When the sale begins , Just click the buy now button from a different browser, in which buyhatke is not installed as plugin. There are instances that the browser without the plugin could hang. But the counter running in the chrome tab with the Buyhatke plugin can automatically add the Redmi 1s to the cart. We previously added Redmi 1s into the cart using “Buyhatke” plugin, where the plugin can make 2000+ attempts in very milli seconds.
Hundreds have got the Xiaomi Redmi 1s and Xiaomi Mi3 using the same method. Few tweets for you:
For more Tips and tricks to add your Xiaomi Redmi 1s to cart, read more our In depth methods that made us to successfully add Redmi and Mi3 to cart. Read more
Flipkart has suspended the sales of Mi3, in order to enhance the sales of Redmi 1s. Due to heavy competition and release of newer series of smartphones by Motorola, Asus, Lenovo and Micromax, it is necessary to stop Redmi 1s and unveil the sales of Mi3 again. As per the reports, Mi3 sales will start from October and it continues till the Mi4 sales, that may start later in December 2014.
Xiaomi Mi4 is one of the anticipated phones and one of tough competitors for iphone 6 & 6 Plus, Samsung Note 4 and One plus one. Read our individual reviews on Iphone 6 & 6Plus, Note 4, Moto X2 and One plus one.
— Mi India (@MiIndiaOfficial) September 9, 2014