GearBest, one the largest e-commerce sites in China operating globally has come up with something very interesting. Xiaomi Xiaoyi Night Vision WiFi 720P IP Camera is something that can be very useful for monitoring and security purposes and also can be used to entertain your kid a bit. With wide 111 degree of field of view and infrared sensors, make sure your child doesn’t get disturbed while sleeping. Now, you can grab this awesome gadget for just $38.89 instead of $41.57. But before that, let’s take a quick look at the features of Xiaomi Xiaoyi Night Vision WiFi 720P IP Camera.
Key features of Xiaomi Xiaoyi Night Vision WiFi 720P IP Camera
● 720P Resolution: 1.0MP 720P resolution captures you clear images
● 8pcs 940nm infrared LEDs: The non-invasive sensor will not disturb your sleeping children
● Two Way Audio: Built-in microphone and speaker, support two-way remote dialogue
● 4X Zoom: Simply double-click to activate the 4x optical digital zoom to focus on small details
● 110 Degrees Wide Angle: 110 degree wide-angle lens bring a sense of immersive screen
● P2P: Installation within 1 minute, easy to use
● Extended 32G TF Card: Playback at anytime, in addition to real-time viewing, it can insert a micro SD max up to 32G with FAT32 format
● Perfectly fit for Xiaomi AC router, you can record video directly on the router 1TB hard drive
● Cloud Video: Support local cloud which is more secure
● Support more APP and more resources
● Adaptive Stream: Support
So, what are you waiting for? Grab the Xiaomi Xiaoyi Night Vision WiFi 720P IP Camera for just $38.89. Here’s how you can avail the discount.
- Go to the product page
- Price is listed as $41.57
- Click ‘Add to Cart’
- On the next page below your order details apply the coupon ‘GBGJBIPC’
- Now, you can check out via Paypal or click on ‘Proceed to checkout‘
- Make payment
- Wait for the item to get shipped
Hope, you will enjoy using this cool gadget. For more deals and updates stay tuned and also join us on Facebook to get all the updates right on your news feed.
Last Updated on by