Asus ZenFone 5 vs Asus ZenFone 4, Which is better?
[review] Which is better either Asus zenfone 5 or Asus zenfone 4?,ASUS:released three smartphones in it's zen series naming Asus ZenFone 6, Asus zenfone 5 and Asus ZenFone 4 but "Which is better among them?
Both the smartphones released by Asus: Asus ZenFone 5 vs Asus ZenFone 4 has got similar features. The great features that supersedes Asus ZenFone 5 over Asus ZenFone 4 has been mentioned in the below table for better understanding.
Comparison Review: Asus ZenFone 5 vs Asus ZenFone 4
I am explaining the best and important features, that are very much necessary to select your smartphone. These specifications are very important that plays a crucial role in the performance and design of the smartphone. The selection Criterias, which play important significance are "SCREEN SIZE ,Resolution,Processor ,GPU, Internal memory, Ram Used etc
1. SCREEN SIZE and Resolution: The number used in ASUS Zenfone, represents its screen size. Zenfone 5 for 5inch and zenfone 4 for 4inch touch screen which comes in 720p and 480p Resolutiion respectively.
2. Processor: Processor plays a very important role in the performance of the phone. Better processor gives better performance. Both comes in 1.6ghz Intel Atom Z2560 and 1.2 ghz Intel Atom Z2520 dual core processor respectively.
3. Internal memory and RAM : Zenfone 5 comes with 2gb ram and 8gb internal memory, while zenfone 4 comes with 1gb ram and 8gb Internal memory.
4. Camera : Both the smartphones comes with 8 megapixel camera.
Better review and comparison for Asus ZenFone 5 and Asus ZenFone 4 has been explained in the below chart.
Asus ZenFone 5
Asus ZenFone 4
|Release date||January 2014||January 2014|
|Dimensions (mm)||148.20 x 72.80 x 10.34||124.42 x 61.44 x 11.15|
|Battery capacity (mAh)||2110||1600|
|Colours||Black, White, Red, Purple, Gold||Black, White, Red, Gold, Blue|
|Screen size (inches)||5.00||4.00|
|Resolution||720x1280 pixels||480x800 pixels|
|Pixels per inch (PPI)||NA||NA|
|Processor||1.6GHz dual-core||1.2GHz dual-core|
|Processor make||Intel Atom Z2560||Intel Atom Z2520|
|Expandable storage type||microSD||microSD|
|Expandable storage up to (GB)||64||64|
|Operating System||Android 4.3||Android 4.3|
|Browser supports Flash||No||No|
|Wi-Fi standards supported||802.11 b/ g/ n||802.11 b/ g/ n|
|Bluetooth||Yes, v 4.00||Yes, v 4.00|
|Charging via Micro-USB||Yes||Yes|
|Proprietary charging connector||No||No|
|Proprietary data connector||No||No|
|Number of SIMs||2||2|
|Ambient light sensor||No||No|
some more comparison reviews of asus zenfone smartphones:
- Asus Zenfone 6 vs Xiaomi Mi-3, which is better?
- ASUS Zenfone 5 Review and Specifications -Beautifully Crafted, Just for You
- Compare Latest Smartphones: Asus ZenFone 6 vs Asus ZenFone 4 A400CG vs Asus ZenFone 5