Asus had launched the Zenfone Go 4.5 last year and today, yet another new generation of Zenfone Go 4.5 was launched, called as Zenfone Go 4.5 2nd Generation (ZB452KG). However, there will be two variants with some slight differences in specs- actually the camera specs are different a bit. Now, let’s take a look at the specifications.
Specifications of Zenfone Go 4.5 2nd Generation
- 4.5 inch FWVGA (854×480 pixels) Display
- 1.2 GHz Quad-core Qualcomm processor
- LPDDR2 1GBRAM
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with ZenUI 2.0
- 5MP/8MP Rear camera
- 0.3MP/2MP front-facing Camera
- 8GB internal storage, ASUS WebStorage (Lifetime) 100GB
- External memory upto 64GB using Micro SD card
- 3G, 802.11b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, AGPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 3.5mm audio jack , micro USB
- Dual SIM (Micro)
- 136.5 x 67 x 3.6~11 mm dimensions
- weighs around 125g
- 2,070mAh removable battery
- Pearl White, Glamour Red, Lemon Yellow,Silver Blue,Silver, Sheer Gold
The specifications are promising as it looks on paper. Also the pricing is damn good in my opinion comparing to what we’re getting- the variant with 8MP rear and 2MP front camera is priced at Rs. 5,699 and the lower variant with 5MP rear camera and 0.3MP front camera is priced at Rs. 5,299.
ASUS Zenfone Go 4.5 2nd Generation sports a 4.5 inch FWVGA (854×480 pixels) display and is powered by 1.2 GHz Quad-core Qualcomm processor, coupled with 1GB LPDDR2 RAM. There is 8GB of internal storage which can be expanded upto 64GB using microSD. Asus is also offering lifetime 100GB web storage. It runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) out of the box with Zen UI 2.0 on the top of it. We have already mentioned about two variants based upon camera. It supports Dual SIM (Micro type) and comes with 3G, 802.11b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, AGPS, GLONASS, BDS connectivities. The phone is juiced by a 2,070mAh removable battery.
The smartphone comes in Pearl White, Glamour Red, Lemon Yellow,Silver Blue,Silver, Sheer Gold colors. The phone is available on Flipkart and retail stores.
Last Updated on by