[Deal Alert] Ulefone GW01 Smartwatch for Just $54.99
In today’s world who doesn’t want to have access to all the new technologies introduced? There’s always room for improvement in every field. Same is in the case of a wristwatch. Now wristwatches don’t just tell us time, it has come to a whole new level, it is evolved into smartwatches which not only tell us time but also are able to perform all the functions of a smartphone such as calling, messaging, running apps, setting alarm, working as a stopwatch, voice recorder etc. You don’t need to carry your smartphone everywhere just to attend calls when you have a smartwatch.
Talking about smartwatches, Ulefone smartwatches are very popular. Ulefone is among the top brands which sell smartwatches. It has gain people's admiration in a very short period of time. Today we found a deal on Ulefone GW01 smartwatch which is selling at a 40% discount. Before talking about the deal, let’s go through the specifications of Ulefone GW01 Smartwatch first.
- It features a screen size of 1.3 inches with a screen resolution of 240 x 240
- It has a built-in chip type of MTK2502 with 64MB of RAM and 128MB of ROM
- Its battery type is Polymer Battery with a battery capacity of 310mAh, charging time of about 3 hours and standby time of about 5 days
- It pairs up with other devices using Bluetooth 4.0
- It is compatible with both Android OS and iOS
- It has bi-directional anti-lost feature i.e. it is expedient to find watch or phone
- It plays music directly and also supports MP3, MP4 and AVI formats.
Phone SMS and push notification synchronicity
- It has a real-time heart monitoring function with ECG and high accuracy
- Some basic features such as SIRI, remote camera, sedentary remind, sleeping monitor etc.
- It also has UV and body temperature monitoring which provides practical information.
It has 3 variants i.e. Black, Gold, and Silver.Deal Alert:
You are getting Ulefone GW01 smartwatch in just $54.99 with no extra shipping price in GearBest.com. So, hurry up only 52 pieces left, fetch it before the stock goes off.