PHICOMM, the Chinese leading provider of telecommunication equipment, terminals and services launched it’s new flagship- Passion 660 in India. This is the first smartphone from PHICOMM to be released in India and the mobile will be available exclusively in Amazon.in.
This is not the first time we’re experiencing a new mobile vendor from China to launch their flagship, It all started with Xiaomi which proved what it can do in Indian mobile market, making a way for all other Chinese mobile vendors to have their market share in India.
Coming to the latest flagship, PHICOMM launched Passion 660 yesterday in New Delhi, India. Some key features include global 4G Roaming support, a professional pedometer and two inbuilt microphones for noise cancellation.
PHICOMM Passion 660 Specifications :
- A 5′ FHD IPS display with a screen resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels.
- Powered with 1.5GHz Octa-core processor, Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 chipset inside, Adreno 405 as GPU
- Runs on Android v4.4 (KitKat), no information on Android L update
- A 13 MP rear camera with LED flash and a 5 MP front-facing camera for selfies.
- 2 GB of RAM and 32 GB of on-board storage, expandable upto 64 GB using microSD card.
- under the hood- 2300 mAh battery
Price and Availability:
PHICOMM Passion 660 will be exclusively available on Amazon India for a price of Rs. 10,999. The sale will go live from June 9th on wards.
We’ll update the more information regarding this soon..