Remember our article on Hot Deals for this end of summer -2015 by Everbuying ? This pre-sale offer on Elephone smartphones is an added event. In the main event we’ve main brands that are very popular in South-East Asia that is why Everbuying.net started sub-offers viz pre-sale offers for other smartphone brands.
Recently we also published the same kind of pre-sale offer for Ulefone Be Touch 2 which is already on real sale now. All of these Chinese brands are coming up with high-end smartphones like the popular brands like Xiaomi, Meizu, Huawei, ZTE etc. Elephone brand was also one of the popular brand in south-east Asia. Few days back Elephone brand entered to Indian market with its budget-end G7 Smartphone. As of now everyone have this misconception about this brand as it only makes budget-end/cheap smartphones but now they came up with high-end smartphones which are about to release in August 🙂
In this article we’re going to talk about the pre-sale offers on Elephone P8000 & P6000 Pro. Before talking about the pre-sale offer, let’s have a look at the specs of these smartphones.
- A 5.0′ inch IPS Capacitive touch screen with a screen resolution of 1280 x 720p
- It is powered by a 64-bit, 1.5GHz Octa-core Processor (MediaTek MTK6753 Chipset) and the GPU is by MALI T720.
- Runs on the Android v 5.1 Lollipop
- It has a RAM Of 2GB and an internal storage ( ROM ) of 16GB
- A 13MP rear camera is present on the rear side while the front-facing camera is of 2MP
- It has all the connectivity features like GPS, A-GPS, Bluetooth, 4G, WiFi etc
Coming to the pre-sale offer by Everbuying, the actual price for this budget-end smartphone is of $187.76 but for a limited that is from July 24th-August 25th the Elephone P6000 Pro will be selling for a price of $119.99.
There’s another variant of Elephone p6000 Pro which has variation in only RAM size. It features a 3GB RAM and the price is 20$ higher than the previous one. It is selling for a price of $139.99
- A 5.5′ IPS FHD Screen with 1080p display resolution
- It is powered by a 64-bit, 1.5GHz Octa-core processor ( MediaTek MTK6753 Chipset)
- It runs of Android’s latest OS 5.1 ( Lollipop)
- IT has a 3GB RAM and 16GB of ROM
- It sports a 13MP rear camera while the front-facing camera is of 5MP
- It has all the connectivity features like Bluetooth v4.0, GPS, Dual-SIM capability, 4G connectivity etc.
- A 4165mAh battery is present under the hood make it to last long for 2-4 days ( General use)
The original price of this high-end smartphone is of $245.99 while in the pre-sale it is offering for a price of $169.99 from July 24th-27th.
One smartphone is of budget-end with more than 34% discount while the other is a high-end with 31% discount 🙂
Place your order now
Last Updated on by