Videocon Mobile Phones, the subsidiary of billion dollar company- Videocon group launched a new affordable Z51 Nova smartphone for just Rs. 5,400.A 1.2 GHz Quad-core processor, running on Android v4.4.2 KitKat are some of the top-notch features in this smartphone.
Featuring a 5 inch capacitive touch screen with a 1GB of RAM make it to show the images and video in good quality. Let’s have a look at the key specifications of Z51 Nova.
Read more: Videocon launched a new Tab- VA81M 7′
Specifications of Videocon Z51 Nova:
- A 5’ FWVGA IPS capacitive touch screen offering sharp image quality and greater viewing angle
- Powered by 1.2 GHz Quad-core processor, running on Android v4.4.2 KitKat
- 1 GB of RAM and 8 GB of Internal memory, can be expandable up to 32 GB with microSD support.
- A 5 MP rear camera with auto focus and a 2 MP front-facing camera for selfies.
- Removable 2000mAh battery
- Connectivity features: GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Dual SIM ( 3G+2G)
Speaking at the launch event, Mr. Jerold Pereira, CEO, Videocon Mobile Phones said, “With the launch of affordable devices, Videocon aims to make Android technology affordable and available for millions consumers, and bring smart mobility into their hands. With the increasing demand of on-the-go connectivity, we are offering advanced technology, maximum features and stunning design to our consumers at affordable pricing. As a consumer-centric brand, we aim to satisfy the emerging needs of consumers and in line up to the same, we have launched Z51 Nova, which offers stunning design, utmost reliability and a smooth, faster and best-in-class smartphone experience to the consumers.”
This phone sets an example that desi mobile companies can make cheap smartphones having good specifications. This might be a competitor to Moto E 2nd Gen, Lenovo A6000 Plus and other smartphones in the budget range of 10K.